The Seascape Luxury Residences in Agia Pelagia - Heraklion, Crete will reopen on Monday, May 3, 2021.
We want to provide you with the best experience within a safe environment. We feel that it is important for you to be aware of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved. We have redefined our cleaning and safety standards in order to align with the expert protocols in hygiene and infection prevention.
Our measures include:
- Regular and continuous training of our employees on hygienic issues.
- We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations in all key areas.
- In addition to the normal cleaning procedures, all public areas and other “high-frequency “touch points” are being sanitized and disinfected frequently each day.
- Immediate response to emergency cleaning.
Taking into account the current concerns about the new Coronavirus 2019 (covid19), we have established accommodation rules that include the following:
- We provide you with a face mask, in case of cough and/or sneezing, in all the internal common areas of the hotel.
- We recommend that Social Distancing, safe distance of 1,5 meters to be practiced in all public settings.
- We have adapted our breakfast service to a “served” breakfast in order to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces, and cross contamination.
- We recommend that you frequently use the special hand sanitizer that you will find in prominent places.
- For the convenience of our guests we have set new procedures in our Room Service regarding ordering, delivering and receiving the service.
- In order to minimize cross contamination within our premises due to third parties we can no longer allow external food delivery services (delivery).
- We urge you to contact any member of our team for suggestions and / or comments that will improve our operation.
Our goal is to provide high-quality personalized services. Our people are enthusiastic professionals, who respond to your immediate needs and are always at your disposal.
For our team members we have taken the following measures:
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and practicing social distancing from each other.
- We have supplied them with all the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
Travelling back home with safety:
Now you can travel back home with no worries, as we provide approved PCR tests at an area of our hotel. An appointment in advance is needed. The appointment can be easily booked by asking at our reception.
*The cost of a PCR test is 70 euros per test.
As part of our commitment to your health and safety and that of our employees, we are closely monitoring developments regarding the new 2019 corona (covid19) with regular updates and guidance from the National Agency for Public Health (EODY ) and the Ministry of Health, as well as by additional governmental and European organizations.
We are confident that our facilities and services are safe, and our people are looking forward to being at your assistance.
Looking forward to welcoming you
The Seascape Luxury Residences team